Some of our favourite places to eat, drink and stay in and around Kingsville
- The Grove Hotel -- hip and historic in downtown Kingsville
- Distinctive Inns of Kingsville -- three unique options for accommodations in Kingsville
- The Walnut Grove Bed and Breakfast -- bike friendly, between Kingsville and Harrow
- The Magnolia Ranch Bed and Breakfast -- on the wine routes near Colchester
- Bridgewood Farms Cottage - luxurious cottage on the wine route, with access to farmland and the Lake
- The Loft at Division Place -- just north of Main Street, Kingsville
- Red Lantern Coffee Co. -- a popular destination ride for cyclists
- Banded Goose Brewing Taproom - a great place to rehydrate after a ride
- Jack's Gastropub - oh, the burgers!
- Mettawas Station - right beside the Greenway rail trail
- Jim's Sub Shop -- a great breakfast
- Miller's Bakery - the croissants!
- GL Heritage Brewing - a great place to relax, refresh and refuel to and from Amherstburg!
- OG Pizza - maybe the best pre-ride and post-ride pizza in Essex County!
- Eat Drink Dine Kingsville - a compendium of places to eat and drink locally